Brax – MX4 PRO
- Two digital stereo digital inputs in SPDIF format (optical and electrical) with a sampling rate up to 192 kHz
- DiSAC (Digital Signal Analog Controlled) volume control for the digital signal inputs, controllable via BRAX DSP
- Optimized quad-layer PCB design for maximized power and signal flow and increased output power
- Lossless switching of the input signals via relays with gold-plated contacts
- Best possible impulse response due to abstinence of coupling capacitors in the signal path
- Incredible damping factor of more than 1,400 @ 4 Ohms for perfect speaker control
- Maximized signal-to-noise ratio due to power supply synchronization
- Extremely complex and regulated switch-mode power supply
- Eightfold-contacted capacitors with a total capacitance of 40,000 μF and lowest possible ESR as well as a 300 A suppressor choke coil to smooth power supply peak currents
- Separate connector for BRAX power stabilizer
- Loudspeaker protection circuit via sophisticated high current power relays
- Specially designed toroidal transformers made of high permeability core materials for highest possible saturation currents
- 32 hand-selected high-end MOSFET transistors for lowest tolerances and outstanding measurement data
- Engraved serial number on a stainless steel plate
- Impedance independent output power of 300 Watts RMS per channel
- 4, 2 and 1 Ohms stable
- Processor and temperature controlled fan in bottom plate
- Massive heat sink made of a special aluminum alloy for optimum cooling of all power transistors
ניתן להזמנה מראש
Is it possible to make the best car audio amplifier worldwide even better? This was really a challenge for our engineers when they started the development of the MX4 PRO. When designing a BRAX product it is essential to reconsider and optimize every single detail again and again, even if it seems to be less significant at first sight. From our understanding this is the one and only approach how to shift the limits – acoustically and technically – further and further. Finally we are absolutely convinced that the MX4 PRO redefines the benchmark for amplifiers once again.
This masterpiece is the perfect symbiosis of state-of-the-art components and ingenious technological improvements without neglecting the heritage and the tradition of the brand that BRAX is famous for.
As the only manufacturer we still take it for granted to manually select power transistors for the production of each BRAX amplifier – and it is no secret that the necessary instruments and tools for this selection procedure are in-house developments. This one-of-a-kind process not only assures lowest possible serial tolerances but as well unrivalled measurement and power data.
A significant proportion for the overall performance is based on the extensive effort that is made for the power supply of all modules inside our amplifiers. Separate and stabilized supply voltages for each two channels warrant perfect conditions for every amplifier stage. The ultra-low ESR electrolytic capacitors (specially made for Audiotec Fischer) are meanwhile as legendary as our encapsulated toroid power transformers that come up with more than 1,800 watts power supply output just like that. A completely revised PCB design with four massive copper layers in total assures maximum current flow – so it is no wonder that the MX4 PRO with its mere 4 x 300 RMS into 4/2/1 Ohms delivers more power to the speaker terminals than ever before.
But that’s not enough – the MX4 PRO is as well a paradigm for bridging the gap between traditional amplifier technology and the digital era. We have made an unparalleled effort just for the volume control of the digital inputs. As a novelty in the car audio segment the volume adjustment in combination with the BRAX DSP takes place just before the output stages that drive the speakers – needless to say that this happens in the analog domain without sacrificing any signal resolution. The BRAX DSP embeds the volume information in the digital SPDIF data stream which then is decoded inside the MX4 PRO.
This aspect alone proves the striving of our engineers for pure perfection – and please rest assured that this meticulousness is set to continue throughout the entire production process. Each single amplifier is custom-made on demand and its respective serial number is recorded in our data-base. Therefore every BRAX MX4 PRO is a precious unique product that rightly deserves the title “high-end made in Germany”.
מגבר 4 ערוצים
|- @ 4Ω||
4 על 300 וואט
|- @ 2Ω||
4 על 300 וואט
|- @ 1Ω||
4 על 300 וואט
|- מגושר 4Ω||
2 על 600 וואט
|- מגושר 2Ω||
2 על 600 וואט
|רגישות אות כניסה||
RCA 1 – 8 Volts
|ממיר אות בכניסה דיגיטלית||
BurrBrown 24 Bit DA converter
10Hz – 80.000Hz
|יחס אות לרעש (אנלוגי)||
|יחס אות לרעש (דיגיטלי)||
|גורם שיכוך (Damping Factor)||
9 – 16 V
|מידות (גובה x רוחב x עומק)||
79 על 360 על 360 מ"מ