Helix – C ONE
- Extremely powerful Class AB amplifier with up to 1,100 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm – a perfect match for all 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers connected in parallel
- Also usable as an ultra broadband amplifier with exceptional sound quality – ideal for High Resolution Audio
- Ultra low-noise and distortion-free power amp drivers in Class A technology
- Enormous damping factor of 1,000 @ 4 Ohms for maximum speaker control
- Optionally available HELIX Digital Input Module (HDM) to extend the amplifier with an optical digital input in SPDIF format
- Regulated DC / DC switching power supply with Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Microprocessor-based monitoring of amplifier status including temperature-dependent fan control
- Integrated, active crossover with highpass, lowpass, bandpass, bass boost and phase control
- TwinPower Link for connecting two amplifiers in bridged mode
- Cutting-edge BurrBrown D/A converters with 32 Bit resolution in combination with the optional HDM 1 module
- Massive 24-carat gold-plated power and speaker terminals
- Quad-layer PCB with extra-solid 70μ copper traces for lowest possible losses and SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology
The sound power house – extremely powerful and stunning sound quality
The C ONE is a high-end 1-channel amplifier that is able to drive even powerful subwoofers to the max. The ultra low-noise and ultra low-distortion Class A driver stage feeds a total of 32 hand-selected MOSFET power transistors, resulting in an incredible damping factor of 1,000 for relentless control of every loudspeaker.
Additionally the intelligent regulation of the power supply assures stable conditions for the output stages and therefore phenomenal output power that is almost independent of the cars battery voltage. And for even more output power, two C ONE amplifiers can be combined to one single powerhouse – thanks to the TwinPower Link.
Despite its impressive output power, the C ONE is by no means a pure subwoofer amplifier. Thanks to an extended frequency response up to 80 kHz and an architecture that has been designed down to the last detail for ultimate sound quality, the C ONE is also a perfect buddy for heavy-duty mid-woofers in audiophile system concepts.
In combination with the optionally available digital input module HDM 1, the C ONE demonstrates the perfect transition to the digital era. The HDM 1 accepts digital audio signals up to 96 kHz sampling rate via its optical input followed by cutting-edge BurrBrown D/A converters with 32 Bit resolution that transform the signals back to the analog domain. Therefore the C ONE is absolutely future-proof and perfectly prepared for the combination with our digital signal processors.
|- @ 4Ω||
1 על 525 וואט
|- @ 2Ω||
1 על 830 וואט
|- @ 1Ω||
1 על 1,100 וואט
|רגישות אות כניסה||
RCA 0.5 – 8 Volts
10Hz – 80,000Hz
0° – 180° מתכוונן
|יחס אות לרעש||
|גורם שיכוך (DF)||
9 – 16 V
|מידות (גובה x רוחב x עומק)||
37.1 על 430 על 240 מ"מ