Helix – V Eight DSP MK2
- Up to 160 W RMS output power per channel into 2 Ω
- “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- High power 8-channel highlevel input with up to 32 V RMS input sensitivity and ADEP.3 circuit
- Two processed RCA / Cinch outputs
- 1 to 1 Input / Output Routing (IOR) – same number of highlevel inputs and amplifier outputs
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
ניתן להזמנה מראש
ניתן להזמנה מראש
The new multi-tool for professionals
The small addition in the product name makes the big difference – the V EIGHT DSP MK2 is the logical evolution of its already more than impressive predecessor. Same look as before but in the inside we brought in all of our expertise to substantially optimize the hardware. The result is an 8-channel amplifier with ten processed DSP channels that is unrivalled in many ways.
Extra speed – thanks to ACO
Faster is better – the particularly powerful 32 Bit ACO platform takes over all control tasks and ensures the decisive speed increase, especially for data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software but also for the lightning-fast switching between up to ten sound setups. But ACO offers much more – fantastic sound effects such as Augmented Bass Processing or RealCenter are implemented as well as a channel-separated Input EQ including the Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals of OE radios.
New signal converters for optimized sound quality
Instead of a combined codec, the new V EIGHT DSP MK2 uses separate AD and DA converters of the latest generation from Asahi Kasei with a native resolution of 32 Bit. This ensures maximum signal resolution in the entire signal path from input to output – and thus also guarantees optimal sound quality.
Virtual Channel Processing – that´s how signal routing works today
The adaptation to modern OE sound systems via an increasing number of inputs has a significant impact on the complexity of the signal routing inside the amplifier. Especially when several input signals are mixed together and then split again into multi-way systems, conventional routing concepts quickly reach their limits, both in terms of implementation and usability. Audiotec Fischer’s new multi-stage “Virtual Channel Processing”, in conjunction with the recognized user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software makes it easy to realize even highly complex system configurations. Besides, it allows to freely assign our proprietary FX sound features such as “RealCenter” or “Augmented Bass Processing”.
More and more cars are equipped with factory-provided sound systems. Most of them contain a multi-channel amplifier that cannot be replaced by another amplifier. The adaptation to such a configuration not only requires a lot of input channels but also a particularly wide adjustment range for the input sensitivity. Therefore, the V EIGHT DSP MK2 offers both six RCA / Cinch inputs and eight highlevel inputs with a maximum input voltage from 4 V to 32 V.
In addition the V EIGHT DSP is of course also equipped with the latest generation ADEP.3 circuit.
Power pack in a noble design
Despite its further increased feature set and up to 160 Watts RMS output power per channel (@ 2 Ohms) the V EIGHT DSP MK2 presents itself in the classic, clean HELIX design which provides ideal preconditions for a quick and easy integration.
High-tech performance could hardly be more noble and elegant!
מגבר 8 ערוצים
מעבד 10 ערוצים
|- @ 4Ω||
75 וואט לערוץ
|- @ 2Ω||
120 וואט לערוץ
|- @ 1Ω||
|- מגושר 4Ω||
|- מגושר 2Ω||
Pure Class GD
|רגישות אות כניסה||
RCA 1 – 8 Volts
8 יציאות לרמקולים
|מתח ביציאה RCA||
3 Volts RMS
20Hz – 22,000Hz
295 מגה-הרץ (1.2 מיליארד פעולות MAC/שנייה)
Audio signal processor
A/D: AKM 32 Bit
|יחס אות לרעש (אנלוגי)||
|יחס אות לרעש (דיגיטלי)||
|גורם שיכוך (Damping Factor)||
10.5 – 16 V
|מידות (גובה x רוחב x עומק)||
44 על 180 על 220 מ"מ