Helix – V Twelve DSP
- Up to 160 W RMS output power per channel into 2 Ω
- “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- High power 12-channel highlevel input with up to 32 V RMS input sensitivity and ADEP.3 circuit
- Two processed RCA / Cinch outputs
- 1 to 1 Input / Output Routing (IOR) – same number of highlevel inputs and amplifier outputs
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
The king of connectivity
That has never existed before – 12 highlevel inputs, 6 Cinch inputs, 14 DSP channels, 12 output stages with up to 160 RMS at 2 Ohms combined in an ultra-compact housing that has the footprint of just two envelopes. The new V TWELVE DSP is unmistakeably a technological milestone and the problem solver par excellence when it comes to upgrading multichannel premium sound systems in today's vehicles.
What to do if a vehicle is already equipped with a premium sound system ex works, whose amplifier often already has more than 10 channels? In many cases, a replacement is no longer possible, so that only an amplifier with the same number of highlevel inputs can be considered for upgrading the system. The V TWELVE DSP is the first amplifier worldwide that offers 12 highlevel inputs and just as many amplifier channels, a digital input and a HEC slot. The integrated DSP can handle this easily, since it comes with the incredible number of fourteen (14!) separate channels.
Virtual Channel Processing – this is how signal routing works today
The adaptation to modern OE sound systems via an increasing number of inputs has a significant impact on the complexity of the signal routing inside the amplifier. Especially when several input signals are mixed together and then split again into multi-way systems, conventional routing concepts quickly reach their limits. Audiotec Fischer's new multi-stage "Virtual Channel Processing", in conjunction with the recognized user-friendly DSP PC-Tool software makes it easy to realize even highly complex system configurations. Besides, it allows to freely assign our proprietary FX sound features such as "RealCenter" or "Augmented Bass Processing". But thanks to its enormous number of channels, the V TWELVE DSP is also a prime example for applications in which a 1 to 1 routing (IOR) makes sense.
The plus in speed – thanks to ACO
Such a huge number of channels requires ultra-fast hardware – Audiotec Fischer's proprietary 32 Bit ACO platform takes over all control tasks and ensures exceptional speed especially for data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software, but also for lightning-fast switching between up to ten possible sound setups. The fantastic sound effects associated with the ACO platform such as Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander or RealCenter are just as natural with the V TWELVE DSP as a 12-channel input EQ including our Input Signal Analyzer (ISA) for easy analysis and compensation of the input signals from OE radios.
Sound quality without any compromises
Separate AD and DA converters of the latest generation from Asahi Kasei with a native resolution of 32 Bit ensure optimal sound performance, best possible signal-to-noise ratio and minimal distortion. Concerns that the abundance of audio channels and the extremely dense design could have an impact on the sound quality are completely out of place for a HELIX product.
מגבר 12 ערוצים
מעבד 14 ערוצים
|- @ 4Ω||
75 וואט לערוץ
|- @ 2Ω||
120 וואט לערוץ
|- @ 1Ω||
|- מגושר 4Ω||
|- מגושר 2Ω||
Pure Class GD
|רגישות אות כניסה||
RCA 1 – 8 Volts
12 יציאות לרמקולים
|מתח ביציאה RCA||
3 Volts RMS
20Hz – 22,000Hz
295 מגה-הרץ (1.2 מיליארד פעולות MAC/שנייה)
Audio signal processor
A/D: AKM 32 Bit
|יחס אות לרעש (אנלוגי)||
|יחס אות לרעש (דיגיטלי)||
|גורם שיכוך (Damping Factor)||
10.5 – 16 V
|מידות (גובה x רוחב x עומק)||
44 על 220 על 220 מ"מ